Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Monday, May 2, 2011

17 months & Grandma's funeral

These are pictures we took when Lyla was 15 months. She is such a fun, happy girl and loves to go outside and ride her little bike even when it's only 30 degrees! We're still struggling to get her to eat more than toast and crackers, but we find ways to sneak in vegetables and protein.





My sweet Grandma passed away on April 16th when she was 93 years old. Although it was very hard to see her go, we are all excited for the reunions she's been having with loved ones and for her freedom from the earthly pains she suffered. Here is my family at the funeral although lyla was missing:

All of her grandchildren were there other than my brother Tyson who is on a mission.






The day before the funeral we had some fun Easter celebrations as a family. I'll have to post more pictures later when I get them from my mom. My sweet little girl:


She wasn't extremely interested in picking up the eggs but enjoyed being there with her cousins.

1 comment:

Ben and Ash said...

I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. Love the pictures. Lyla is such a cutie....