Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's a boy!

We found out today that we will be welcoming a little boy into our family in October!! We're extremely excited and welcome any tips- I've gotten so used to pink that I'm not sure I'll know what to do with a boy! Everything looks really good and the due date is still set at October 6th.

Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks: This pregnancy is flying by- I can't believe it's half way over! I'm feeling pretty good other than tired and sore. I've been able to keep running up until now, but I think I'll only be able to keep it up for a few more weeks before it's just too much. We have several things to do before the baby arrives so hopefully we can finish it all!

8 comments:

Candace said...

Oh, I am so excited for you! You are going to love having a little baby boy, they are so much fun.

Sarah said...

Yay! We are having a boy, too! Bummer we don't live close; they could be pals. :) Good luck!

Deborah said...

Congratulations! Boys are fabulous, you're going to love it!

Amber B said...

Congratulations, Tiff! I'm sure you'll be just fine with a boy :)

Emily said...

Congratulations. (sorry no tips for boys.... don't know what i'll do if I ever have one :) )
You're so cute by the way. I think I might be the same size and I'm only 12 weeks. Yikes.

FurrFun said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I'm also super impressed that you've continued running, you basically rock!

Kelsey said...

congrats!!!! so are you gonna name him jimmer? lol

Chris and Beth Will said...

A boy! I have no advice- sorry- I only know girls. I am excited for you!
And your little girl is so cute.