Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My new motto:

In Sunday school a few weeks ago the teacher said this little phrase that I think I'm going to adopt as my personal motto:



This life isn't the reward, it's the test


Sometimes I get so frustrated with daily life, the hard things I go through, and how tired I get. I guess I sometimes feel that life should be all happy and easy, but I need to remember that this is the time I am learning and being tested to see how I will handle different situations. I need to be better at facing stressful situations with faith and optimism instead of becoming a grumpy, negative person. We'll see how I can do at this as I get big and uncomfortable through the hot summer and then start the sleepless nights again with a sweet little newborn baby! :)

1 comment:

Grossarths said...

Its been WAY too long since I last looked at any blogs. Lyla is a doll. I miss you guys!