Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My growing girl

My sweet little girl is growing so fast! She can be such a mischievous stinker or such a snugly sweetheart. She loves to pull the laundry basket around the house and fill it with her treasures like nailpolish, books, scrapbook paper, dvds, or anything else she can find. She empties all of the clothes out of her dresser at least 3 times a day and carries them out to me with a proud smile as if to say look how much I'm helping you mom! Sneaking in a shower can be tricky because as soon as Lyla notices I'm gone and hears the water, she comes running in and throws whatever she can find in the shower with me. So far we've had slippers, clothes, my cell phone, watch, ipod headphones, deodorant, nail polish, and Lyla's doll all join me in the shower.

We've loved the warm days we've had lately and every chance she gets Lyla loves to ride her little car around our driveway.





A few weeks ago, Lyla suddenly noticed babies. She loves to see babies at the store or at church and she'll put her finger to her lips and say "Shhhh!". She loves her dolls and is such a good mommy to them. She even insisted on holding them while she rode her bike yesterday.


It was difficult to steer but she found a way. I just hope she keeps loving babies so she doesn't get too jealous of the new baby in a few months...



She's my little princess and I love her so much!

1 comment:

Candace said...

That is so cute Lyla loves babies. Sounds like she is quite the helper at your house. How is your pregnancy going?