Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kaylie's Blessing

We blessed Kaylie Rae on October 13th in Marysville, WA. We decided that the wedding weekend would be a great time since Paul's family could all be there and the Grossarths live 40 minutes away. My parents and Cassidy flew there to join us and we had such a perfect day with our perfect baby. She was so good all day and we enjoyed the time to spend with so many loved ones. The blessing Paul gave was beautiful- the part that stood out to me was how many times he said something about joy- he blessed her with joy in this life, joy in the journey, joy in the service of others. I can already see that- Kaylie is such a content little girl, I feel that she already feels joy each day even in her simple life. She brings such joy to our family and I couldn't love her more. 
Lyla was mad about something when we took a family picture...
Grandparent pictures: 


Paul's Grandpa Laws was there- he was so sweet with the kids during our visit and loved playing with them and taking pictures of them.
Here is everyone who was at the blessing. Paul's Rumsey Grandparents, Grandpa Laws, Areta Peterson, my cousin Justin Baron, Grossarths, Paul's parents and brothers Jared & Ben, my parents and sister Cassidy. Kevin- thanks for making sure darling Abby was in the picture! :)
 We got another cousin picture. And yes we were very worried about the safety of our babies, we were all standing ready to catch them.

After church we all went to Paul's parents' house to hang out and eat together. The kids loved having more play time together. 

3 generation picture- I'm so grateful for the influence my mom has had on me and all she has taught me on how to be the best mother I can be.
 

I am so grateful for our growing, sweet family. I love each day I get to spend with our energetic, fun, darling children. Although life is constantly chaotic, I am so happy and I feel my love for them grow each day even though that doesn't seem possible. I think I'm learning not to stress quite as much as I used to and to just enjoy moments even if the house is a mess and I have a long to-do list. It's felt easier to get a few things done throughout the day because most of the day I've spent just playing with my kids- so then when I do have to focus on something else they aren't as needy and are able to entertain themselves for a few minutes. Life is good and I can't imagine it being any better. 

No comments: