Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Kaylie Rae - 2 Months


My sweet, happy baby is now over 2 months old! (She's actually almost 3 months but better late than never). Her stats a few weeks ago were:
 Length: 23 in (75%)
                                                              Weight: 11 lbs 4 oz (50%)
She has honestly been the best baby I could ever imagine. She rarely fusses- just talks a bit when she is hungry or tired or left alone too long. She has had several periods where she'll sleep from 10 pm-6 am which is so nice!!! Sleep makes such a difference at least for this mama! The only time Kaylie really gets upset is in the carseat- which is no fun to listen to her scream but at least we haven't had too many long trips yet. We just flew up to Washington and she didn't cause any trouble during the 3 hour flight. She is my sweet little angel and I want her to stop growing so quickly!  Some of these pictures are from the week she was born but I just found them:



 Lyla loves to help Kaylie and take pictures together. They'll definitely be best buds, as long as Kaylie does everything that Lyla says :)

 Poor girl has to spend most of her time high on the counter in her bouncer so Trevor can't reach her.
 Can't wait to have girls nights with my sweet daughters.


 This was my attempt at a sibling picture- Definitely didn't work out so well.


1 comment:

Katie said...

I love Lyla's face in the sibling picture!