Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Graduation

Last week, I was brave and made the drive down to Utah alone so we could be there to see my brother and my brother-in-law graduation from BYU. The drive there and back was a little tough at times, but luckily my sweet angels did pretty well. It was so nice to be there to celebrate all of the hard work that Josh & Kevin, along with their wives, have put in over the last few years.
Love my younger brother! He's 2 1/2 years younger than me and I didn't feel extremely close to him growing up for some reason, but as we've gotten older and seem to have more in common, I feel like I've gotten to know him so much better. He and Alisha are the sweetest, most genuine, service-oriented people I've ever met and I am constantly learning so much from them. He's starting BYU law school in the fall and I'm excited to see what lies ahead for them!
The two handsome graduates!
 We loved celebrating papa's b-day and it was fun for him to have all 5 grandchildren there (Trevor was sleeping during the presents & cake time)
This shows Trevor's favorite activity- eating my hair! I finally got it cut so it's a little harder for him to reach, but he finds a way. 
We realized that Trevor is almost as big as Madison- and he's 1/2 her age! I'm hoping that my big boy is helping me to tone my arms a bit from the hours of holding him...

2 comments:

Callie J said...

Cute CUte Cute! Maggie is also at the hair eating stage. I hope it passes soon! Grubby Mom is not my best look. I prefer the "My baby tries to eat my clothes" look. :) Glad you're doing well!

Unknown said...

you are brave. I don't think I could do it by myself. :)