Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Savoring every bite...

Right now I'm eating my first spoonful of ice cream since Thanksgiving...Heaven! It tastes a little old because it's been sitting in the freezer for months while I've been on my non-dairy diet, and I think Paul didn't dare eat any without me because he didn't want to see what would happen. It still tastes amazing though and I'm not quite sure how I lasted so long without even one bite. Sure hope my T-man knows how much I'm willing to sacrifice for him! :) I've timed it so that the ice cream won't affect my milk before Trevor eats again tonight, so if dairy does still bug him he won't start acting fussy until tomorrow morning- and then I'll be able to handle it because of a good night of sleep and the memory of a cold bowl of chocolate goodness!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yummm my #1 weakness is ice cream. Hope all is going well for you! We haven't seen you guys in a while (aka...families - the guys see eachother daily). :)

Kelsey said...

What a good mommy you are!