Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had the best Valentine's day ever this year!! Paul planned the whole day and surprised us by picking us up for lunch and then spending the rest of the day with us. We felt so loved that he would take time off of work to hang out with us. He even made us dinner- his amazing crepes! I'm so grateful to have such a sweet husband who loves to spend time with us!
Here are some pictures of my little angels in their day-of-love attire:





Here are some random pictures of Lyla- my little dancing princess. She serious dances for hours every day, and she'll dance to any kind of music like the primary songs or the little ABC toy we have. Sometimes I make up silly songs to distract her or to entertain Trevor and then Lyla makes me sing them over and over while she dances along.



One of her favorites is when Belle wears a scarf over her head and says "no sir, not me, I guarantee it. I want much more than this provincial life". She'll run around the house wearing this scarf and singing that part of the song over and over. She can't quite pronounce guarantee- it's pretty cute to hear her.


I love to dance and sing all day with my little ball of energy. She can be completely stubborn and difficult but she is also just so much fun! Lyla is officially potty trained now which I'm so excited about! I've been dreading that process since she was born, but she has done really well and it's been a lot easier than I was expecting. Hooray for less diapers to change!!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

beautiful kids. I think Lyla and Lucy would be great friends.