Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My baby is 4 months old!

My tiny baby has grown into a big 4 month old! As usual, time has gone by very quickly! We had his dr. appointment yesterday and here are his stats:
Height: 25 1/2 inches (60%), Weight: 15 pounds (45%), Head: 43 cm (80%)



One day Lyla and I were playing a colors game and we looked over to see Trevor with a very proud look on his face because he had managed to steal Lyla's favorite Belle doll.







Trevor just adores his sister! Whenever she's in the room he can't take his eyes off of her. She can make him smile and laugh faster than anyone else.
She loves to grab his little hand and hold it.

Don't tell Grandpa Rumsey, but Trevor uses a pink bumbo...

Trevor is slowly starting to sleep through the night.  He goes down for the night at 7 and then I feed him at 10. He actually had two nights this week when he slept straight until 6 and I was in heaven! I've started eating chocolate again and he seems to be fine, so I'm going to try dairy soon and I'm hoping it doesn't bug him anymore. He's started having more fussy periods when he just wants to be held and entertained so I'm trying to be better at stopping what I'm doing to play with him. I love my little man!

2 comments:

Luana said...

It is reassuring to know that your baby is a chubster also. My grandson is 19 pounds and 5 months old! Cute kids!

Kelsey said...

I can't believe how big he is!