Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Monday, December 5, 2011

Trevor - 2 month update

Our little man is now ten weeks old! I can't belive how fast the time has gone and how much I love holding my sweet little boy. He loves to smile and is such a good natured baby most of the time. Here are his current stats:
Height: 23" - 54th percentile, Weight: 12 lbs 2 oz - 41st percentile, Head: 40 cm - 85th percentile










Trevor seems to be slowly getting into a sleeping/eating schedule and hopefully in the next few months we'll get it down even more. We moved him into his room when we got back from Thanksgiving and he's been sleeping well there. As long as i catch him right when he gets tired, he usually goes down really easily after Lyla and I sing all verses of I Am a Child of God twice while rocking him. I haven't had any chocolate or dairy for the last two weeks which has seemed to get rid of a lot of the gas that was bugging Trevor before. It's definitely been a big sacrifice to cut out most of my favorite foods- but it's nice to feel more rested and not so desperately exhausted like I was a few weeks ago. I love my sweet boy and would gladly sacrifice even more if it would help him feel more comfortable.

1 comment:

Katie said...

He's so cute! I'm impressed with you giving up dairy and chocolate. My sister also had to give up dairy and I never realized how much dairy plays a huge roll in our diets until seeing what she can no longer eat!