Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Friday, December 2, 2011

Lyla turned 2!

Monday was my sweet little girl's second birthday! I can't believe I've already had two years with my little sweetheart. We had a very fun celebration and she even let me put her hair in a clip for most of the time which is a very rare occurance. She helped me make the cake and she was so excited all day to eat it.

Trevor slept through most of the party so he missed the family shot.



Lyla got a Belle doll from her good friend Allie and she has been carrying it around since then. Lyla tucks her in to bed next to her, feeds her, holds Belle while she swings, etc. We gave Lyla a Tangled tower that turns into chairs and a table. She was so excited with her princess gifts!




Lyla was so excited to wake up to see our Christmas tree and loved putting ornaments on. Every morning the first thing she does is help me turn the lights on.



I love her big smile! Lyla and I have so much fun together every day and I love her energy.

Grandma Rumsey made Lyla a Rapunzel blanket for her birthday which has become her favorite! She positions it just right each night as she settles in her crib to sleep. Paul's mom stayed with us for a week last month and we loved the time with her. She was so helpful and I loved chatting and hanging out with her everyday.
Nana gave Lyla a Snow White costume which she loves to dance in and squeeky pink shoes which she has a blast hopping around in and making lots of noise. We get lots of funny looks when she wears them in public...

Paul and his mom put this swing up in our basement and we use it for hours every day! Lyla swings as long as I let her and seems to completely relax in the swing.






Lyla loves to play with her friends and is starting to understand the concept of playing dressups.
Lyla loves to have Trevor sit next to her on the couch. Sometimes she'll even put her arm around him and hold him close.












This is Lyla's focused face- she always looks like she's really mad when she's concentrating on something like eating or watching a movie.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

She is getting so big! She is just darling Tiff. Her hair is getting so long too!