Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

33 weeks!

I'm now at 33 weeks and this is a picture of me last week- so 32 weeks. My belly seems to look really funny...is it just me? Does it really look normal? Anyway, not a ton has changed lately. It's so nice to have work so slow- especially because I'm getting more and more tired and sore every day. And I'm pretty sure Lyla has settled right against my bladder because I serious have to take bathroom breaks every 10 minutes!! I wonder when my boss will notice...

Paul was a great sport and took a birthing class with me last weekend. It was Friday night and all day Saturday which was a bummer especially since ESPN Gameday was going on. We learned all about the exciting, scary things that will happen in the next 1.5 months- I hope we're ready! I feel more prepared though and I'm glad we were able to do it.


4 comments:

Emily said...

I think you're belly looks cute! You're all baby, so I think you can see her body a little moreso, but still cute... not weird looking. :)
So you liked your class? I remember being freaked out about labor and after (when we'd have to take a baby home from the hospital and actually take care of it ourselves!). We took a class too and I'm glad we did cause it helped to calm some nerves. We also took a tour of the hospital which helped cause we knew exactly where we needed to go and how things were going to work. Where are you delivering?
Wow, I wrote you a novel (and I feel like I could just keep on typing and telling you more!), but if you ever have any questions/concerns (even if they seem random or strange to you (I probably thought them too)) feel free to ask me. I'm sure your parents will be able to answer a lot of things too.

Bryan and Natalie said...

You're so cute Tiffany! I'm so glad you found me here in the blogosphere! By the way, I LOVE the name Lyla! I've been trying to convince Bryan to consider it for our daughter if we ever have one (still working on getting him to like it). I can't wait for you to have your baby! Also, I have no idea what a pregnant belly should properly look like, so your's looks just fine to me :)

kp said...

I think it's just you--you have the cutest pregnant belly and if you weren't saying how far along you are, I would never have guess you were already 33 weeks by the way you look!

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Haha- thanks for all of the reassurance that my belly isn't strange-looking. Emily- the class definitely did freak me out...in some ways it was too much info but I'm sure it will all be very helpful. Sometimes I just wonder if it's better to go into labor without knowing what it's going to be like. :) I'm delivering at Timp but unfortunately we couldn't do a tour cuz of the flu precautions they've had to take.