Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The most coveted shirt on campus...

It finally happened!! After attending BYU for 3 1/2 years, playing on 35+ intramural teams, and going all out in many lost championship games, Paul got the t-shirt when his men's volleyball team won the tournament!! For those of you familiar with intramurals, you know the significance of these T-shirts. Many times in the last few years, my fellow sideline-sitters and I have discussed how we could get these shirts for the guys so they don't feel so much pressure & disappointment each time they make it to the championship. Now that he finally has reached this point, he'll decide to only play one sport at a time so he can spend more time with me, right? :) Hehe- i'm just kidding. I love going to all of Paul's games and watching him play- especially now that it's hard to imagine moving that fast!! If I tried I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to walk for a month! I thought the shirt was funny so I had to get a closeup of the front and back.


The hardest part of the event was that I was out of town so I missed the biggest game of his intramural career so far!! I was getting update texts from Ashlianne and each one made me more and more excited and devastated that I wasn't there!! Paul was such a good sport though and said it wasn't a big deal, and he wore his shirt when I saw him next so that we could celebrate the victory!


4 comments:

Callie said...

That's so exciting! We were sad to hear Paul is on a different coed team. I hope you guys never play us because we'll probably whup your butts. Just kidding. Congrats!

Emily said...

Wow! Congrats!! That's a lot of teams in 3 1/2 years. The shirt is funny.

Steve Hale said...

so why couldn't he have stepped it up all those times when we were on a team together? hahah kudos man

Koko said...

Wow! That truly is impressive...and I've been to A LOT of intermural games. haha Congratulations! And Tiffany -- you are a tiny and cute pregnant lady!