Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

31 weeks!

So, I really feel that someone needs to find a way to slow life down a bit. Can I really be 31 weeks pregnant?? I know I look it but it just doesn't seem real. Here's a picture a few weeks ago at 29 weeks:
And then last week at 30 weeks:
I'm sure I won't feel this way with future pregnancies but right now I'm enjoying being pregnant and I feel I could stay this way for a long time! Of course some things are hard to do (I would never wear socks if Paul wasn't around to help me get them on), my standards of good exercise have been drastically reduced (my 27-minute stationary bike workout today was done at a pace so slow that I would have been going backwards on a regular bike), the most comfortable way to walk is the typical pregnant waddle, and most areas of my body ache or have sharp pain or just feel tired most of the time. But it's so much fun to sit and feel our baby moving around and to think of the future and all that it holds- so all of those things are so worth it! Anyway, life is great and I couldn't ask for anything more!!

Paul's been interviewing for full time positions starting after he graduates in April so we could be living far away in a year!! Any guesses on where we'll end up? Right now I'm thinking somewhere warm...

4 comments:

katie said...

come back to california! we could be neighbors.

Allison Murray said...

hmmm....i'm thinking slc...

katie said...

i guess the only way i know how to respond is through your blog.... we moved to california in august. we live in rancho cucamonga, so not too far from were you lived. we've been to the redlands temple a few times and i always think of your family. we're just starting med school, so i'm betting trips to anywhere will be few and far between, but we'll let you know :)

Emily said...

Hey Tiffany! I found your blog. Now I get to stalk you! Haha.
You're looking so cute. I couldn't help but smile a little when reading your pregnancy complaints because I remember them all too well! I hope you're doing well though. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.