Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Two weeks old

I can't believe my little angel boy is already two weeks old! He's definitely been more awake during the last week so the nights have been a little harder, but he still sleeps for much of the day and night so I can't complain! He had his two week check-up yesterday and his stats are:
Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz (25%),  Height: 20 1/4 inches (50%)
Trevor is growing well and is a healthy little baby! I just love to snuggle with him and watch his sweet face. Lyla has a hard time with the large amount of time that I have to spend feeding him, but other than that she is so sweet to him and loves to hug, kiss, burp, and dress him.
He's in his cute little fall outfit that we are borrowing from his cousin Jackson:






Grandma Rumsey sent some fun gifts like a soccer ball that Lyla quickly claimed, some cute shoes, an adidas sweat suit, and the most darling blanket ever! It has cute monkeys on it and must have been so much work!


5 comments:

katie said...

you seriously had a baby two weeks ago? how are you so skinny so fast!!
you're family of four looks so wonderful!

Callie J said...

Okay, I echo Katie. Two weeks ago! You look awesome! Your boy is so cute! And I showed Andrew the pics of Lyla, he couldn't believe how cute she is too! We left when she was so tiny. Anyways, I'm glad you're holding up so well.

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Haha- I've decided that the best post-baby weightloss program is to get a mouth full of stress-related cankersores that take forever to heal since you aren't getting enough sleep. My mouth has finally healed but it's been extremely painful to eat anything lately.

Ben and Ash said...

Seriously Tiff! You look so good!! Way to go! Cankersores may not have been fun but you look fabulous! Trevor is so darling and you have such a cute family.......We sure miss you guys.

Grossarths said...

I love all your blogs posts! I guess I haven't checked the blog for a while! Trevor is so cute! Can't wait to hold him soon!