Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Friday, October 7, 2011

The first week

Here are some pictures of the first week of Trevor's life. He is such a little angel- he sleeps all day and all night- I actually have to wake him up at night to feed him which is such a nice change from Lyla as a baby! Lyla has had a hard adjustment and I'm pretty sure i wouldn't have survived this week without my mom being here helping. She has been amazing- cooking dinner, filling the freezer, playing with Lyla, and just talking me through the hard moments. I'm scared to have her leave tomorrow but luckily Paul will be able to take a few half days next week which will help a lot!
Daddy holding Trevor in the hospital:



I had to document one of the few times Trevor has cried:



He's already a BYU fan!

I had to throw in some cute pictures of Lyla to remind me of the angel she can be...and give me hope that she will return to her normal sweet self soon!
My mom gave Lyla this darling Halloween shirt and headband:

Life is good and i'm so grateful for my little family!

5 comments:

Luana said...

Tiffany you have beautiful children!

Callie said...

That trevor is so cute! And Lyla is getting so big! You forget time passes for everyone else when you're away from them! Good Luck!

Jake and Laura Eames said...

So precious! I am glad you had a good first week! I am serious if you need me to take Lyla I can!

Candace said...

Oh I am so glad you are doing well and Trevor is such a good baby for you. What a cute little boy and cute family!

Grossarths said...

What cute pictures! It makes me think of Jackson when he was that little! I hope you've had a good weekend and that you are feeling okay about how this week will go. Hopefully you have some good friends who will take Lyla so that you can have a few breaks this week!