Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Sunday, March 27, 2011

If it's a boy, should we name him Jimmer???

It's a legitimate question, but before I dive into some sports talk I'd better get down to the real news before Tiffany decides to delete this post :) So we're having our second baby! Right now the due date is October 6th and it will still be another 7 weeks before our Ultrasound will try to determine the gender. We're both so excited, and if Lyla understood when we told her, then she would have been excited too!

In much less exciting news, I've decided that I can become a fan of the NBA again. Since the Seattle Sonics Owner betrayed the city of Seattle (really the whole state of Washington) by taking the team to Oklahoma City, I banned the NBA from ever being watched in our home. I've decided that I will follow Jimmer Fredette and become a fan of whatever team drafts him (of course this excludes the team who shall not be named...). And for all of you doubters out there who think he won't be a contributer in the NBA.....Fredette about it.

13 comments:

Amelia Brame said...

Regardless whether boy or girl- please name it Jimmer. I'd be so happy :)

Katie said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news!

Deborah said...

Congratulations Tiffany! I'm so happy for you!

Emily said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations guys.

Brittany said...

Congrats Tiff. I'm so excited for you guys!

Candace said...

Whaaaaat? Congratulations!!! We're all sitting at work eating dinner and looking at your blog. I'm so happy for you.

Matt and Becca said...

Wahoo! Congrats, you guys! Hope things are going well. Can't wait to see you soon!

Sarah said...

YAYAY!! Congratulations, friends =)

Candace said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.

Grossarths said...

Jimmer if its a boy and Emery if its a girl! Thanks for the post Paul. How are you feeling by the way? Any morning sickeness or cravings? Congrats on the pregnancy! :)

Chris and Beth Will said...

Congratulations! Very exciting.
I think you should definitely NOT name him/her Jimmer :)

Mary Susan said...

So exciting!

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Thanks everyone- we're extremely excited!! And Jean- Paul can't write back right now cuz he isn't allowed to look at computer screens but he got a good laugh out of your comment. Thanks for checkin on how he's feeling :)