Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dinosaur Play Mat

I found this darling easy craft online and decided to make it even though it's not the most girly thing ever.

It's a dinosaur play mat that kids can take in the car or to church with little dinosaur figures to play on. The instructions and some better pictures are here:

http://servingpinklemonade.blogspot.com/2010/06/dinosaur-play-mat.html

It was so incredibly easy- the hardest part was going out to buy wonder under because I didn't have any but the actual process of making it took about an hour. I'm thinking of making a few different scenes like a jungle scene or ocean scene but I'm not sure if I'm creative enough to do it on my own... if anyone is interested in sharing ideas for that let me know!! :)

1 comment:

Grossarths said...

Is this the project you want to work on while you are here? Super cute. My kids would love it! And we already have some little dinosaurs they could play with on it!