Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My sister is the most amazing dancer in the world!!!

My amazing, gorgeous, graceful, sweet sister was chosen to be the sterling scholar for dance from her high school!! She has worked so hard for years and spends at least three hours, 5-6 days a week dancing. She endures blisters, broken toenails, bruises, lack of sleep, and many other painful things to be the best dancer posible. She came to Idaho Falls and performed the Nutcracker with a group up here and I loved watching her performance!! I also can't wait to see her dance next weekend down in Utah.

This is her dressed for Snow in the nutcracker:
Looking tan in Legend of Timpanogos:
Waltz in the nutcracker:
Arabian in the nutcracker (one of my favorites:)

And the maid. This year she's in lots of parts, one of them being a parent at the party. I'm excited because that means she's on stage for a long time, in a pretty dress and ringlets.
Ok, I'm done bragging. I'm so excited for her that I just couldn't help myself!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't mind you bragging :) I think that's so awesome!!

Grossarths said...

Yay for the cutest girl! I can't wait to see her dance either. What a great post. I might have to steal some of the pictures from you!