Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Updates

I'm so bad at posting lately so I'm just going to add lots of random pictures we've taken lately. Lyla is growing so fast- she's already 7 months!! She's such a cute chubby little girl and we have so much fun together!! She can sit up now and loves to sit and play with her fun toys! She's so happy most of the time and she loves to be tickled- she just giggles and laughs. We're still working on sleeping through the night but she's gotten very good at falling asleep on her own when she's tired.

Lyla and I were having a pink day together- which happens quite frequently! :)
When Lyla wakes up from a nap, she starts babbling in her crib and when we open the door she pokes up head up as far as she can reach.

Loves grabbing her feet!


We went camping with my family for a weekend- Cassidy loved pushing Lyla in the hammock.

We had a quiet but relaxing 4th of July. We cleaned our cars, mowed the lawn, ran a few errands and then walked around some vendors that were set up by the river.

On the actual fourth we went to church in our patriotic colors and then cooked hamburgers on our George Foreman- the closest we could come to a BBQ!

I just melt when I see Lyla's sweet smile!


Playing with daddy

5 comments:

Matt and Becca said...

Tiff, I've got an email back to you in draft mode. I'm working on it. :) I LOVE seeing you in your new home and element. Lyla is so big and so cute! Can't wait to catch up for real soon. Next time you come south, stop by to see us when you pass!

Grossarths said...

Oh precious little one! She is so cute sitting up. She has gotten a lot bigger since we last saw her. I think its time for another visit! Haha. She is always dressed so cute. Its funny, but it seems like I will leave the house to discover that I am wearing the same color as my kids. I think that I must be in a certain mood so I dress everyone the same way!

Brittany said...

Tiff, I love all of the pictures. Your house looks GREAT. And Lyla is getting so big I love her cheeks. So fun!

Candace said...

Lyla is getting so big and cute! I love seeing all of the things you are doing to your house. I hope you are liking Idaho. It seems like it has been so long since you guys moved.

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

She is such a cutie!

Lindsey