Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Monday, July 12, 2010

Quiet Book

I've been trying to find projects to fill my time during Lyla's afternoon nap so that I don't get too lonely and depressed. :) My latest project was a fun little quietbook for Lyla to use in church when she's a little older. I found a free pattern online and used all of my fabric scraps. Here are the pages:






I know the sewing isn't great but it does the job, right? Anyone have a good idea for more projects I can keep busy with? I'm always looking for easy but productive crafts to work on.


Here are a few sweet pictures of Lyla.

6 comments:

Grossarths said...

Okay, you get over here right now and show me how to make that book. Super cute! And Lyla is adorable. What a sweet smile she has!

kp said...

I have an idea, you can come back and finish some of my projects that I never find enough time for!

Candace said...

Your book turned out so cute! I love it! Where did you find the pattern? Other projects I have seen done is there are lots of free patterns online for baby outfits.

Tiffany Rumsey said...

The pattern is at http://modestmaven.blogspot.com/2009/05/sew-quiet-book.html. And KP- first you would have to teach me all of your amazingness like making quilts and such! :)

Mary Susan said...

That is so cute! Great job. I am going to have to steal your idea after I finish Ali's Christmas stocking.

Candace said...

Oh these are so cute! I wish we lived by each other and could craft together all day long.

Tyler said he stopped by and saw you a few weeks ago. I hope things are good for you. I miss you lots.