Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Friday, March 26, 2010

March Madness

Like most, my bracket suffered miserably after the unexpected loss of Kansas...but luckily, 3 of my four brackets are currently still in the running for first place! I've been able to watch quite a few of the games so far, and there have been some really great games that went right down to the line. I realized the other day how much I really enjoy sports (a shocker- I know). But it made me really hope that at least one of my kids can enjoy sports the way I do. Amazingly enough, it seems my prayers have already been answered. Lyla was having a rough day, so I was trying to find some way to distract her. In a last ditch attempt I set her on a pillow facing the tv. Get a load of this picture!



When I went to take a picture of her from the front she gave me this "don't interrupt me" look. "I'm watching the game Dad! Stop distracting me!" Too cute!



Usually when we put her down for "tummy time" she barely makes it 3 minutes before she drops her head to the ground and starts crying. This time she went over ten minutes just watching the game! There may be hope for her yet :-)

1 comment:

kp said...

I knew I liked her :) I have loved this March Madness. Mostly because I've been in the top three the whole time in our work pool :)