Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Monday, March 8, 2010

Catch up

I'm so bad at posting- so this is going to be a random post to catch up on what has been going on. Paul dressed up as Faux Paw at Mountain View HS for a family event. He did a great job and everyone loved watching him!



We took more pictures of Lyla in her blessing dress a few weeks after the blessing when she was feeling a bit happier.





Valentine's day was a fun day but we're terrible at taking pictures so Paul and I didn't get one together. I did get one with Lyla and her cute festive outfit. We went to eat at Tucanos since Paul had never been there- so yummy!! We also went to Love Concert that Alyssa sang in. Lyla tried to sing along during most of the songs so we spent most of the time standing with her in the back or outside to keep everyone from hearing her cries. I love huge bows!

As usual, I couldn't decide between the pictures because they are all so darling so you get to see
all of them.
Lyla has started to like bathtime a little more than she used to. We couldn't resist some cute pictures of her.





We saved the top layer of our wedding cake but then forgot to eat it at our one year anniversary...so we celebrated a few months later. The cake was amazingly good for being so old.
We thought it would be fun to get a cheesy picture of us cutting the cake- just like at our reception.
Life is always busy but always fun!

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is so darling in her blessing dress! I love her Valentine's outfit too. Tyler and I horrible at taking pictures too. I don't think we took pictures of each other... just our gifts! haha. Happy late anniversary. I can't believe you guys have already been married for a year! Time flies... but I guess that makes sense, since you already have a baby. :)

Natalie said...

Tiffany, Lyla looks so cute in her valentines outfit! I noticed it that week at church. We celebrate our one year anniversary next week. It's crazy but congratulations!