Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lyla Brooke Rumsey

This morning at 10:49am Lyla Brooke Rumsey entered the world weighing in at 7lbs 4 oz! She is a beautiful little girl, and both her and Mommy are doing just fine. Tiffany was up since 2am this morning with labor pains, but didn't go into "actual labor" until about 5 am when we started gathering our things to head to the hospital. Lyla and Tiff are both fast asleep right now after a long morning of work. It was an exciting morning, but I'll let Tiffany give you all the details. For now, here's what you've all been waiting for....pictures :-)


Lyla right after being cleaned up. She's so calm and peaceful! I hope that continues!


The new Mommy :-)


The support crew who was there for almost the entire hospital process. Thanks!

9 comments:

kp said...

My new aspiration in life is to look as good as Tiffany after having a baby. Wish me luck. Congratulations!!!!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you guys. She is so darling and I can't wait to hear all the details. YAY!!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

I saw you had a baby on your sisters blog and had to come tell you congrats! You look good! And your baby is super cute!
Kodi

Sarah said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Haha- KP you are so funny! I appreciate it although I felt a bit out of it at that point.

me said...

hi HEY TIFFANY
MISS YOU TO
HOW ARE YOU ?
LOVE YOU TO
LOVE YOUR BSET FRIEND JESSICA Z

me said...

hi HEY TIFFANY
MISS YOU TO
HOW ARE YOU ?
LOVE YOU TO
LOVE YOUR BSET FRIEND JESSICA Z

Candace said...

Congratulations!!! For a week there it seems like everyday I was asking Becky or one of the Katies if you had the baby. She is just beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.

Luana said...

Congratulations to both of you. Too bad you don't live closer to Jeanne so your girls could grow up together.