Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Here are a few pictures of what we've been doing lately. It's been fun to hang out so much with Paul after his finals ended and with my family. We've done lots of fun Christmas things together. Cassidy and Lyla had their picture taken with Santa.

Kinda random, but I thought Lyla was so adorable wrapped up in her little towel after bathtime!

Lyla's a bit hungry- can you tell? :) She just makes me laugh when she is looking to eat because her mouth is open so wide and she moves her head all over like crazy trying to find some milk!!

Family picture- Lyla wasn't very happy at this point but she was wearing an adorable Christmas dress!
It's been 2 1/2 weeks since our precious girl joined our family and we're continuing to adjust to all of the changes that have taken place. The newest change is that my doctor told me yesterday that I need to change my diet because she thinks that something I'm eating is making Lyla really fussy. For two weeks I'm not allowed to eat dairy, citrus, chocolate, whole grains, eggs, corn, or tomatoes. Those of you who know me well know that this list pretty much covers my entire diet! And no chocolate over the holidays? How is that even possible?? I need some creative ideas on how to handle this- any good suggestions of yummy things I can still eat? At this point I'm planning on living on water and white bread- I guess it could be the perfect way to get back to my pre-pregnancy body...




3 comments:

Emily said...

Merry Christmas! She's so little and precious. I love the outfit.
I'm not sure about treats, but I used to drink chocolate soymilk and it was pretty good. I would buy 8th Continental. But I could see how that would become an expensive treat. If I think of anything I'll let you know. Good luck!

Bennett Bunch said...

Hi Tiffany,
It's Danette Bennett, Alisha was just telling us that you had your baby, and showed us your blog, your little girl is beautiful! and I love her name. Did you figure out what she is allergic to? Try the health food store if you still have to restrict your diet, they have a lot of good alternative stuff until you get it figured out. Good luck!

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Thanks for the suggestions- those are great ideas!! I appreciate the support!