Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Monday, August 31, 2009

23 weeks pics

So, this was me over three weeks ago when I was 23 weeks- I definitely have doubled again since then!! This pic is a little scary of me- let's just focus on my belly instead of the weird smile and my big eyes! :)


Here's my favorite picture- Tyson and Alyssa showing their amazement at how huge I am! :) My cute family is so supportive and sweet by helping with anything I need and making sure I feel ok. And Paul's been great- he's even offered to give me a back massage anytime I need it! Doesn't get better than that...


Well, I'd love to write more about the fun pregnancy changes that have been going on lately but my 5 minute break for this 24-hour period is up and I must get back to the hundreds of tax returns that are stacking up for me. Wish me luck!



4 comments:

Steve Hale said...

i still win

Grossarths said...

Yeah, I bet you won't beat Steve for a long time! You're so cute with your itty bitty tummy. Ty and lyssa are hilarious! Keep posting pics so I can see!

Dan said...

You just look like you ate a big burrito.

Also, if you are indeed pregnant, can I give your little girl a second middle name that will consist of Korean characters? That way she'll be multi-cultural.

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Haha- a big burrito huh Dan? I'm definitely a fan of the second middle name...what do you have in mind?