Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pregnancy Pics

Remembering to take pictures is definitely not one of my strengths! I'm used to having my brother Josh or good friend Allison around to be the photographers- so I've gotten used to not worrying about it. I took my camera on all of our trips this summer and didn't take one picture!! Terrible I know- so if anyone reads this and has pics to send us, I really would appreciate it!

Anyway, I have succeeded in getting a few shots showing by growing belly. Here is me at 19 weeks with Jeanne whose belly is getting smaller- Kaitlyn was 3 weeks old at the time of this picture:
I had such a great time visiting the Grossarths. They are so sweet and welcoming whenever i stay with them and I love every second I get with them!
Here is me at 21 weeks:


I've grown a ton in the two weeks since then so I'll have to take another one soon.

For the first 10 days in August we were in VA for Paul's extended family reunion and we had a great time!! I'm trying to get pictures so then I'll tell more details of what we did. We then hurried home and fit in a quick weekend trip to Lake Powell with my family. There were lots of crazy adventures but it was another great trip. More to come later!!

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Ummm.... so where's the pregnancy bump? You look like you've eaten two slices of pizza or something, not like you're pregnant. Sickening. Btw, my little brother is coming down to BYU and I still think that we should set him up with Alyssa, what do you think?

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Haha- right! Trust me I look much bigger in person, especially now!! My brother-in-law was amazed at how I would grow after a meal- he looked at me once and said "Your stomach just got huge!!" Anyway, I feel great about setting your brother up with Alyssa- can't think of anything better than being in the same family with you!! By the way, you're amazing to remember her name!

Grossarths said...

um, you are just super cute! I can't wait until that little bump turns into a sweet baby girl cousin for Jackson and Kaitlyn to play with. Thanks for letting me come and visit you guys tonight!

Jennie said...

Ok, I'm with Deborah. Let's just say strangers on the train start trying to rub my belly when I'm twenty weeks preggs :) You're darling as always. So sad we missed you this summer, things got outta hand crazy w/ family events while we were in UT. Thank goodness for the blogs so I can at least see your lil' baby bump grow....miss you!

Deborah said...

I would love to have you come see the house, whenever works for you. After all, we're always there every night and Saturday, and you're the lady growing a baby (so I'm sure you're schedule's a bit busy). Most of all, I'd just love to see you again! It feels like it's been forever, even though it's actually been a lot less than the gap between when we graduated and the last time I saw you. Give me a call whenever you'd like to come over. After the house is done, we might even be able to get together and do something fun, wouldn't that be crazy? I miss you!

Sarah said...

Tiff, I can't believe how small you are at 19 weeks! You're so little and cute! How is the pregnancy going?