Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Monday, June 15, 2009

Girl Time!!

For my birthday this year (we're not going to discuss how old I now am!!) my cute friends cooked an amazing breakfast of blueberry waffles, strawberries, whipped cream, & orange juice. The made me wear this lovely tiara and we had a fun morning talking and laughing and eating (I ate three- only cuz the little one was hungry, not me- hehe). After breakfast we all collapsed on the couch for awhile to digest. Then Kjerst decided to liven up the day: Every time I go to Allison's, I say that someday I will sleep on the little ledge that is just below the ceiling. Kjerstin found a way to climb up on the ledge so I joined her of course!!

It was really dirty up there, but a lot of fun! And just a note- I promise there was no risk in this activity!! despite how it may look, it was completely safe- right Al?



3 comments:

Allison Murray said...

whatever, i was freaking out the whole time thinking you were going to fall and hurt you and ferdinand!

Grossarths said...

Looks like fun! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you!

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Ferdinand? What happened to Pongo?