Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Big news...

So, I realized that it is definitely time for us to reveal our big news to all of the many readers of our blog!!! (Ok, so we actually probably only have 2-3 people who ever read this...and they already know...oh well!!)

I'm pregnant and we're having a baby!!! The due date is December 3rd and I'm at 14 weeks now. We'll find out in July if it's a boy or girl and we are so excited for this new adventure in our lives!! I had a great picture of one of the 4 pregnancy tests (took me awhile to believe it could really be true!!), but I can't find it. The good news is that soon we'll actually have some interesting pics to post instead of our boring lives of just working everyday! And yes Al, I absolutely love Pongo and Perdita!! Can't think of anything more perfect!! :)

11 comments:

Grossarths said...

Glad your having a baby! I was worried when I read, "I'm pregnant and we're having a..." I thought you were going to say some other type of mammal. Congratulations, you have a lot to look forward to.

Kevin

Grossarths said...

Nice Kev! :)~ Yay, I'm so excited for you guys. This will definitely be a new adventure for you. He or she will be a realy cute one!

Mallory said...

Um, WOW! Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited for you!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Congrats! That means you were pregnant when we saw you in church that one time, haha. Well congratulations from both of us, that is very exciting news!

Shari and Mike

Allison Murray said...

yay!!!! i'm so excited for pongo or perdita to get here!!!! btw, it is a good thing i've known for a while or else i would have been ticked finding out on the blog!

Matt and Becca said...

Yay yay and yay!! ...again :)

Melonee said...

Congrats! What an exciting adventure you're signing up for!!

Jennie said...

Wooohoo!! I'm so happy for you guys! I'll be in Utah over the fourth of July (miraculous, I know), can we talk more about this baby business, and the rest of our lives of course, over lunch?

Koko said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you two. I had Callie Dec. 9th and she wanted to eat every time I was going to eat a big meal (Christmas Eve, Christmas day, New Years Eve, New Years day) haha...which meant that I missed out on some good mashed potatoes! haha It's totally worth it, though. ;) So excited for you two

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations! That is such wonderful news! How is your pregnancy going so far?

Tiffany Rumsey said...

The pregnancy is going well- I don't always feel the greatest but I feel blessed because I've never gotten really sick. And other than that I'm just tired all the time- but Paul is great and helps me with things so I can get lots of sleep!