Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Monday, December 15, 2014

Fall Fun

My computer died in October and I lost some pictures, so I've gotten really behind on blogging. I'll try to do a quick catch up without too much detail.

We spent Paul's fall break in St. George and loved hiking and park time.







Paul was out of town the week of Halloween but the kids and I had fun going to a pumpkin patch.

We were excited that Paul's flight got in early so he joined us for the last few houses of trick or treating. 

We love living close to Jared and Allison! Dallin was born this fall and we have loved spending some time with them. Nana and Papa came to visit for the blessing and we had a great time together- at the zoo, hiking, just being together. 


Our new favorite hike is the hole in the rock in Papago Park. Perfect length for our kids.












No comments: