Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Kaylie turned 1!

Seriously how has it been a year since my angel baby was born? We loved celebrating her birthday- we celebrated it in California, in Utah, and then in Arizona. She wasn't crazy about the frosting but enjoyed eating some of the cupcake. Kaylie is my sweet, snuggling love. She is much more opinionated now, she knows just what she wants which gets frustrating to her when we don't understand what she's thinking of. She can't quite walk on her own but loves to hold our hands and walk all around. She constantly begs to go outside especially when the older kids run in and out. She now hates her stroller and hates being held- so we really need to get the walking thing down. I've started putting her to bed earlier- around 6:45 and now she sleeps til at least 7 most days! She then takes a tiny morning nap sometimes and a long afternoon nap around noon. I'm loving her schedule lately- much better than when she was stuck on waking up around 5:30-6. Kaylie loves wearing bows- anytime she sees a headband she'll hold it to her head and whine until I put it on her. She also loves to play with babies and to wear a purse. She eats much better when she's not in her high chair which is a habit I need to break fast! She has become more of a picky eater, probably because she's always teething or sick. She loves to climb up slides and swing and likes swimming for a few minutes- then gets sick of it. We love her and are so grateful to have her in our family!
It was fun to celebrate with the cousins. Being together makes life so exciting!




I loved taking Kaylie on a trip to Utah in May and it was so fun to have time alone with her. She's gotten used to the craziness of our lives but sometimes I feel bad that she doesn't get as much attention as the other two did when they were babies. But I guess she's always entertained.





1 comment:

Candace said...

I can't believe she is 1 already! That is so exciting. I hope you guys are doing well, we miss you!