Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We took some pictures of little Trevor when he was just 1 week- now he seems so big compared to this picture!

It was a wrestling match filled with lots of tears from both mommy and daughter, but we did succeed in getting a few sweet shots of Lyla and Trevor together. Luckily my mom was there helping- she definitely saved the day! My sweet little angel girl...the only thing that's keeping her there is the fruit snack in her hand.


Lyla is usually very sweet with Trevor and she loves to kiss his head.
Lyla has quite the fascination with Tangled right now so Paul carved a Rapunzel pumpkin for her. She loved it and had to go check on it several times a day. She loves the songs from the movie and as she's going to sleep usually sings "I've got a dream" to herself. When i say "I love you" to her, she says "I love you more." The only thing I don't like about her new obsession is that she whines and cries and begs to watch the movie basically all day. I'm not a huge fan of her watching tv very often so I usually say no which results in tantrum after tantrum.


Lyla dressed up as Sleeping Beauty for Halloween and this was the very disheveled result. I had to bribe her with fruit snacks to get the costume on, and the bow and slippers only lasted for the picture. We took her trick or treating at Paul's work for their big Halloween party. She was pretty intimidated the whole time but warmed up a little when she saw all of the candy. My family came for a long weekend and we had fun making caramel apples. Lyla loved this activity!

We went to Yellowstone for a night and stayed at the old Faithful Lodge. It was an awful night with both kids getting up many times, but it was fun to spend the day there. Paul had never been there, so it was fun to show him and Lyla all of the geysers. Lyla's new favorite words are now geysers and buffalo, and she frequently begs to watch videos of them.



3 comments:

Brittany said...

so cute! I love the picture of Lyla next to her pumpkin!

Grossarths said...

uh, have you ever seen the "best" picture we could get of my two kids when Kaitlyn was one week old? At least Lyla is looking! I think those pictures are amazing and super cute. Good thing Lyla is so adorable! She looks like the most well-behaved child! :)~

Amber B said...

There's almost no one left at your parent's house anymore! Crazy! I love looking at the picks, and it reminds me that I need to be posting more! :)