Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

St George Skiing Trip

Lyla and I went down to St George for a quick family trip last week and had a blast! We went out on the boat a few times while the others did wake boarding and skiing. Lyla loved playing with her cousins and just riding in the boat. Whenever the engine started she would stand in between my legs like this: she even fell asleep in that position one time.


Her other favorite place to be was with her head on my belly. Not sure what she's going to do when it's not a big pillow for her anymore! (Don't judge me by this gross picture of me!) Kaitlyn also enjoyed snuggling with her mommy while we rode.


Lyla eventually warmed up enough to get in the water which felt great since it was so hot!

We also went for a very slow ride on the tube with Alyssa.

Cassidy took lyla swimming in the pool at my parent's house- although i guess we forgot to put on her swim diaper and swim suit. They are planning on building a pool at some point which will be nice, but until then it's fun to have this one to cool off in. I was really feeling the heat this visit because of the pregnancy. One night the air conditioner wasn't working upstairs and it was miserable!! Definitely makes me grateful for modern technology.

Lyla loves running around in a towel.

After the St George trip, we had lunch together to celebrate Jeanne & my mom's birthday. We always love some girl time!


2 comments:

Kelsey said...

did your parents move to st. george?

Tiffany Rumsey said...

No, they bought a house there which will probably be where they retire eventually. They love going down there to stay especially as it gets colder in Orem!