Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

34 weeks

I've been so bad at taking pictures during this pregnancy, probably because the time is flying by! I thought I would add a few to document how big I'm getting. This isn't the best picture but this was at 31 weeks:
And this is now at 34 weeks:

I can't believe how soon we'll be meeting our little boy! I'm so excited but also nervous about the next few months and how well I'll be able to handle a newborn the second time around. I'm pretty sure I've forgotten everything I learned with Lyla so I feel like we're doing it all for the first time. I'm worried about keeping Lyla entertained during the first few weeks and months. I don't handle lack of sleep very well and now i won't be able to nap when the baby sleeps, other than during Lyla's short nap time. I'm very grateful that my mom is going to come stay for a week and welcome any other visitors who want to come play with my energetic toddler!! :) Also I'd love any tips on getting through those weeks of sleepless nights and still being able to function enough to keep a toddler happy. I'm just praying that it's still warm enough to play outside until November, but i know that isn't extremely likely. It will be an exciting adventure and I know it will all work out well!



No comments: