Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Monday, February 7, 2011

My husband the hair dresser

I've been complaining for months about my gross dark hair which hasn't been cut or colored since before we moved (meaning almost a year- that's so awful)! Finally Paul had heard enough so he asked me how brave I felt. Then he suggested that we go to Walmart to get hair dye and then he would do the highlights. I was a little worried at first but he did a great job and it's so nice to feel like me again! I don't have a good before picture, but just imagine me with dark hair that always looks greasy and ugly- this is so much better!!

Paul also trimmed the back of Lyla's hair while I held her so she no longer has a mullet! Melaleuca better watch out- if they don't treat Paul well he may just leave to open his own salon. :)

4 comments:

Candace said...

Your hair looks great, Paul did a good job. I always make Joey trim mine. Hope everything is going well for you.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

How cute! He did such a good job! I love the picture at the top of your blog. What a cute family!!

Matt and Becca said...

Go, Paul! That's so impressive and it looks awesome! You're so cute!!

Emily said...

So cute! He did an awesome job. Danica totally has a mullet, but I'm too scared to cut hers!