Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween

We had a great time celebrating Lyla's first halloween! She and I both dressed in orange and black for several days before the official day- I inherited my mom's love of dressing for each holiday! Paul's work had a fun party and his department picked the theme of charlie and the chocolate factory. They asked Paul to be Willy Wonka and he had a great time! He spent a lot of time decorating and it looked great- they even had a glass elevator!
Lyla was a cute little bumble bee and amazingly she stayed in most of her costume during the party!





5 comments:

kp said...

Lyla looks darling as always. But I wouldn't recommend Paul growing his hair out! :) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Koko said...

Creepy costume as always Paul...Great Job! Cute Lyla. I forgot she's almost a year old. I keep thinking she's the little baby she was when we moved! Super cute.

Mary Susan said...

Paul's costume is great, and Lyla looks cute as ever!

Ben and Ash said...

HA HA!! Paul pulls off that costume really well!! Looks real!! ha ha! And Lyla is so cute. Where is the picture of you?!?! :) Miss you guys!

Amelia Brame said...

Hey I found your blog! Hurrah! Your little girl is such a cutie! I haven't seen pics since her birth announcement :) I'm gonna hafta tell Jon that I found you guys. He'll be so happy. We miss you :)