Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Past summers...

I've been thinking about how much I love summer and the great things that I've done through the years! Especially the last few summers have been filled with vacations with friends and family, BBQs, swimming, chillin at the 104 lobby, softball games, midnight Denny's runs, chickflicks while eating ice cream out of the carton, playing at the Wal Mart park, and so much more! I think my favorite was the trip a group of us took to CA two years ago to go to Wicked and the beach and just to be together!!


The happiest place on earth!

We were referred to as the 5 T-3 roommates
even though only 4 of us actually slept there!
T-3 after our amazing Ok-go performance!
Good times...I'm looking forward to another great summer this year!!



3 comments:

Allison Murray said...

yay for summer!!!!!!

Grossarths said...

Wahoo! Bring on summer!

Cindy said...

Best summer ever!