Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Number of Casualties: 2

You'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now, but no. Every season I tell myself, don't pick BYU to win any games in your March Madness bracket. Every year I convince myself that they have a chance, and I pick them to have some kind of an upset. What a fool I am. I'm tired of watching BYU lose it's composure every time it comes to a tournament of some kind. Three-time Mountain West Conference Champions, three-time losers of the Mountain West Tournament, and three-time losers of their first fame in the NCAA Tournament. What a joke.

Rooting for BYU is like rooting for Wile Coyote- every time you think he's finally going to catch that Roadrunner. I mean look at this- He has the bird in a choke hold! What could go wrong??!!


And then reality hits, and by that I mean you're fighting against the laws of nature. Yes, just a second ago you were on firm ground, but you manage to find the edge of a cliff....

1 comment:

kp said...

I hadn't filled out my bracket yet (I didn't have printer until today) so I was very careful not to talk to anyone to find anything out. and then I checked your blog. Thanks. Although, I never pick BYU, so it didn't change anything for me. They're like UCLA. I like them, but they're not very clutch.