Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Fall fun


So many fun things have happened this fall, I just ran out of time to blog about them so here goes:




Trev and Lyla have taken some sports classes- first soccer and now basketball. Trevor was so excited to wear his superman cape and he kept trying to run so fast so that the cape would fly up behind him. Finally ditched it cuz it wasn't working...

Cutest Anna!




I love my sweet, cuddly kids (this rarely ever happens by the way!!)

Lyla started kindergarten!  I had such a hard time making this jump and still miss her a lot during the days, but she loves every minute of it! I'm grateful that it's only half day, and even better we only do 4 half days so Wednesdays I get her all to myself! :)  She loved walking to the bus on the first day with cousin Madison. She loves riding the bus, has made friends so quickly, and loves her teacher Mrs. Park.





Family marshmallow fight...

Oh the rain...


I was able to escape for a quick weekend to Utah when Alyssa went through the temple and all of the siblings were there! So special to be together with these people who I love so much! Grateful for eternal families









Lyla helped me plant a garden and loved checking it every day.





"sleeping"



Jackson held sports camps during the summer- usually lasted about 5 minutes before the kids stopped listening to him and he got frustrated, but it was a fun idea

Paul and I went on a few dates in the summer- to his good friend's wedding and then to Wicked!



Gymnastic camp

My baby can use the big swings

\

Family home evening fort:

Playing "school" and Kaylie's favorite little monkey tucked into bed

Twinner shirts and Kaylie's death glare

The crazy "cousin" clan we love spending time with

No comments: