Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lyla has an announcement...

I guess it's time to official announce that I'm pregnant!! I'm 19 weeks along and Lyla was thrilled when we found out today that it will be another girl! For months she's been talking about dressing the new baby in cute dresses and bows. We are so excited to add to our family and although most days I feel completely overwhelmed with my two little darlings, they are the world to me and bring me so much happiness and I am excited to get to know another special child of God. I had a few problems in the beginning with bleeding and bad stomach pain so I feel very blessed that everything is going well. This pregnancy has reminded me what a miracle every birth is and I feel so grateful that I have been able to go thru 2, and hopefully soon 3, successful pregnancies. The due date is August 8th which is the very date that Paul will be starting his MBA program at ASU in Tempe, AZ. We have a lot on our minds these days and lots to do in the next five months, but at least we won't be bored!! :)

11 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! And congrats again! I'm sorry it was rough at first but I'm glad things are working out now. I imagine it was a scary first trimester!

So are you moving to Arizona? Or is this something Paul will do while working? I have to say, I'd prefer the heat of AZ to the cold of ID!

katie said...

congrats! i didn't know you guys were going down to arizona. with you and jared both being there, i wish we were going to be closer than texas!

Deborah said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you guys to have another little girl. And you're moving to Arizona? Holy hannah, you're going to be a busy girl these next few months. I hope that everything goes smoothly for you!

Candace said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting you are going to have another girl. I bet Lyla will love dressing up her sister. I am glad to see everything is going well now, you will definitely be busy but I am sure you will do great in Arizona. We will definitely have to catch up more one of these days.

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Yeah! this is very exciting news. I was going to ask in the last post, but I didn't want to be wrong! So does that mean that a certain sister of yours is too???

Tiffany Rumsey said...

Yes we decided to quit Paul's job up here in ID so he can get an MBA. And we're definitely excited for the heat! And yes Kodi- Jeanne's having another girl in about a month! She'll be a busy but amazing mother of 4!

Bryan and Natalie said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news!

Sarah said...

Congratulations (for the baby sister AND the MBA opportunity)!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Sooo excited for you guys and all of your exciting adventures coming up! I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do without you right across the road but I guess we better just soak up every single day til you leave:)

Callie said...

That's so amazing. I was saying to Andrew a few weeks ago, I'm sure the Rumsey's are having another one soon! Glad it's true and things are going well for you guys! Hurray Girls!

Annie said...

Congratulations! How exciting. I did not know you were moving to Arizona...that is also exciting :)