Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life lately

During the last week of nice weather, I suddenly felt that we hadn't sufficiently enjoyed being outside in warm weather. Paul had a lighter week at work so we spent every evening outside. We went to a fun park that has a frisbee golf course and Lyla LOVED throwing frisbees around. 
 




 We threw a baby shower for our darling Alisha and it was so fun!! Of course my mom did an amazing job with the food like usual. I let Lyla stay up with us for the shower and she was so excited all day as we got ready, talking about Alisha's "birthday" party that she was invited to.



After the shower, we went to St George for a few days to relax. We got together with Jarilyn & John and Karen's cute family to celebrate Grandma Payne's birthday. We had a yummy ice cream cake that I'm sure she would have loved!!

We hiked around on the red rocks above the temple and Lyla had a blast climbing and walking around. It was such a pretty day- warm but not too hot. I'm definitely gonna miss being warm over the next several months!

Love these two!! I love every minute that I get to hang out with Ty and Alyssa and they are constantly making me laugh. They are so willing to help with my kids and so concerned about my life and how I'm doing.


Lyla kept trying to pose with her hand on her hips so we all followed her lead
We went for a fun bike ride and my dad was so sweet to pull both kids. Lyla was a little hesitant to get into the bike trailer until I called it Cinderella's carriage. After that she loved it! Trevor just sat sucking his thumb and holding onto his favorite toy of the week- a tub of chapstick. Love my crazy, darling kids!













No comments: