Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ready for this big change...

39 weeks --- dilated to a 4 as of last Thursday --- bags are packed --- playing the waiting gameThis little boy better make his appearance soon or our freezer is going to overflow. I've been spending my time making meals to freeze so I don't have to cook for the next few months- and both of our freezers are packed. Paul just shakes his head whenever he looks inside.

For the last few weeks my doctor has said she wouldn't be surprised if I went into labor any time, so I've been in a constant state of nervous anticipation. Although I'm worried about what lies ahead, I'm feeling more ready for it all. We'll see how it all goes!

5 comments:

katie said...

so close! i can't wait to see your little boy!!

Callie said...

Woo HOO! I hope it happens soon!

Brittany said...

hope he comes soon for you! Can't wait to see him!

FurrFun said...

Good luck my dear! You look darling and I hope that all goes nice and smooth for you!

Sarah said...

Welcome, Trevor! I loved the comment about your freezer. I did the exact same thing and Bryan got frustrated with the packed nature of both our freezers. It is paying off now, though!