Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My baby knows how to shimmy!!

Every Valentine's day, my mom gives us little stuffed animals from Hallmark that either sing or say funny things. Lyla loves to play with all four that we have gotten over the years. She sits and hugs them for hours and then has me hug them all. Her favorite is El Toro of Love- a funny red bull- and every time he starts talking, she does this little dance:

She is so hilarious- she's constantly making us laugh with her huge smiles and babbling and little tricks that she learns. She has so much energy, and I love hanging out with her!

3 comments:

Allison Murray said...

haha!

Grossarths said...

Okay, that is just CUTE! Who does she remind me of when she shimmies? Lyla, just keep making us laugh!

Ben and Ash said...

So cute!! ha ha!