Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Friday, May 7, 2010

It's time for a long break from decisions and stress...


We officially live in Idaho now! We're almost all settled in (pictures will come eventually) and we've enjoyed two weeks in our new home. When I stop to think about all that has gone on in our lives lately it all seems like such a blur. In a year and four months Paul and I got married, had Lyla, took maternity leave, Paul did 2 internships then finished 3 semesters of school and graduated, we decided to move to Idaho Falls, I stopped working, we bought a house, and Paul started working full time. I don't want to make another decision for months- no wonder I'm always stressed and on edge!! Anyway, life is going well and we're excited for summer- if the weather ever decides to warm up! Here's the outside of our house on moving day. Don't mind my red eyes in these pictures- it was extremely hard to say goodbye to my family and to watch them drive away.

2 comments:

Grossarths said...

Oh, you're so cute even with red eyes! Yeah, lets get together SOON! I miss you.

Candace said...

I'm glad to hear everything went well with moving. We miss you already, but we will have to come up and visit you sometime soon.