Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Senior-itis

In less that 15 hours I will be taking my 4th exam in the past 9 days...I'm sure you're asking yourselves why I'm blogging right now instead of studying. Well, this is my little break so I don't go insane. My senior year of high school I never really felt like my study habits took a hit, but in reality I didn't really have much for study habits. Well, I thought that my final semester wouldn't be affected either, but I was terribly wrong. The semester isn't even half over and I'm dying! Thank goodness we have Lyla to brighten up our lives and make me smile :-) Whenever I start losing focus I just pull up my favorite picture of her smiling in her blue and brown dress (Tiff posted this photo a few days ago on our blog). Even better still, now I'll have a video to watch! Don't laugh too much at my voice as I'm trying to get her to talk. She's so sweet! Trust me, it'll brighten your day too!!

No comments: