Family pic 2013

Family pic 2013

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Valentine's Decor

Ok, this is my attempt to keep up with the amazing, talented, crafty people who are always making cute things and writing posts about them. Just kidding- I did feel pretty proud though to find time to do something other than feedings and diaper changes! I've been wanting to find some cute valentine's decorations without spending a ton of $$. I found these little glitter cut outs and with ideas from Paul and my mom, this is the end result. I love being festive for each holiday!

Here are more darling pictures of Lyla (unbiased opinion as always). I love her little smile!! And of course her pink and brown dress is one of my favorites...

Little sweetheart

She's found her hands and loves licking them when she's not sucking on her binky. Paul and I sit and laugh as she does it- so cute! Babies are great!! I guess I should hurry and get to bed though so I still feel that way when she's hungry in 2-3 hours... :)

6 comments:

Allison Murray said...

Very impressed! loved the Lyla pics!

Emily said...

That decoration is so cute! You are crafty. Look at all those cute flowers you made too.
I love her pink dress as well. She is so precious!

Luana said...

She is a sweetheart Tiffany!

Grossarths said...

Okay, that second picture of Lyla looks just like you. And the last picture of her sucking on her hand looks a lot like Paul! Crazy. I LOVE the decorations. When do we get to be close so we can make them together?

Sarah said...

She is beautiful, Tiff! Of course, we all knew you and Paul would make attractive babies. :) Hope all is going well. Tell Paul hi from us.

FurrFun said...

So cute! Autumn has this dress too! Great minds must think alike! :) I want to see you soon!